Recovery Cymru is a self-help and support community for people in or seeking recovery from alcohol and drug problems. We have a recovery centre in Cardiff and are developing our community in the Vale of Glamorgan. We are also networked into the wider recovery community in Wales and the UK.
Our aims are to:
- Build the recovery community in Wales
- Raise awareness of recovery and challenge stigma
- Work alongside treatment providers to develop recovery oriented systems of care
Our activities are designed to offer people the opportunity to receive support, help others and develop their skills and passions.
- Self-help, support, advice and friendship
- Positive and meaningful ways in which to spend time
- New skills, hobbies and community networks
- Relapse prevention/management
- Awareness raising, advocacy and community building
- There’s lots more information on this site and please get in touch for more!
Cardiff Office Vale Office
02920 227 019 01446 734220
07767 113704 (Ring / text) 07767 113705 (ring / text)
Fax number 029 20231500
218 Cowbridge Road East, Cardiff. CF5 1GX 232 Holton Rd, Barry, Vale of Glam, CF63 4HS
Registered Charity Number : 1139734