Training, Consultancy and Resources
- Managing Substance Misuse In the Workplace
- Wellbeing in the Workplace
- Implementing peer support in services
- Delivering Peer Support
- Understanding Substance misuse
Based on over ten years’ experience, our skilled team will work closely with you to discuss your needs and offer a tailored package – either in your place of work or online.
We offer recovery resources and accompanying training or guidance documents. These are peer-informed, written by experienced programme writers and are also offered in our recovery community. Programmes include:
- Running peer led recovery groups for volunteers
- Recovery Cymru self-help workbook
- Relapse prevention 9 week course
- Recovery coaching – a 6 session structured approach for peers working with individuals
- Sleep and recovery – a 3 week course
We can also offer you a tailored service, engaging with your staff and service users to design resources that best meet their needs.